Established in 1957, TAA is a 501c3 nonprofit community park. The park functions strictly from participation from the community and its members. Through donations and volunteers participation, we are able to create a great playing experience for the youth. We are always looking of volunteers to assist with the park.
- Our Spring Seasons consist of baseball and soccer.
- We offer baseball for children aged 3-12.
- We offer soccer for children aged 3-14.
- Our Fall Seasons consist of football, cheerleading, and baseball.
- We offer flag football for ages 3-12 and contact football for children in 3rd through 6th grade.
- We offer cheerleading for ages 3-12.